RULES OF THE HOLLER
This area operates and everyone rides at his or her own risk under KRS 411.190 and KRS 148.795. Know your limitations and do not exceed your capabilities or your vehicles capabilities.
- A permit sticker must be on all vehicles entering the area. Vehicle I.D. card must be carried with yearly permits.
- Firearms are prohibited. No hunting permitted.
- Litter laws are strictly enforced. Pack it in, Pack it out.
- Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals. Do not feed animals including, but not limited to bears.
- The recreation board is neither liable nor responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal property or injury to visitors.
- Citizens band radio channels 3 and 4 will be the community channels.
OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Hollerwood Offroad Park is a unique destination for all riders. It is over 2,500 acres of valleys and ridges making every trail an obstacle with breathtaking scenery. The park is in a prime location near the Red River Gorge and Natural Bridge State Resort Park in Eastern Kentucky. There are three things to do before you can ride.
#1. BUY A PERMIT
You can purchase a passes at our on-site store. You can also purchase passes online, but you'll need to pick them up at the store when the store is open. Currently, we don't mail passes out.
#2. SIGN THE WAIVER
Everyone who is accessing the park property must have a waver on file. Sign the waver online or at our on-site store during store hours.
#3. STOP AT THE OFFICE
The Hollerwood Office and Trailhead is where you need to go to pick up your vehicle permit sticker. Be sure to grab a map and browse through souvenirs such as t-shirts, hats, and stickers. The trail head has a maintenance garage, a station to spray off your vehicle, showers, and concessions.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday - Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Tuesday - Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Wednesday - Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Thursday - Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Friday - Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Saturday - Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Sunday - Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - Closed
- Thursday - Closed
- Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday - 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
HIGHLIGHT VIDEOS FROM THE NRRS EVENT AT HOLLERWOOD, AUG 2020
About UsHollerwood Park is approximately 2,500 acres of outdoor adventure property located at the intersection of Powell, Wolfe, Lee and Estill Counties. The property is owned by the Powell County Fiscal Court and sub-leased to the Powell County Industrial Development Authority for oversight and management. With the overall goal of providing multi-use recreational opportunities for the region and further diversifying the area’s economy, Hollerwood Park is an economic driver for the region. Long range planning is currently underway to ensure the property is developed in a way that is both respectful to the environment and utilizes the natural lay of the land for a variety of user groups to enjoy. With a multitude of 4WD, UTV, ATV and Motorcycle trails, the Park is a wonderland for outdoor enthusiasts. The property also has two ponds for fishing and kayaking and provides camping opportunities.
Ride At Your Own Risk
This area operates and everyone rides at his or her own risk under KRS 411.190 and KRS 148.795. Know your limitations.